Matthew and Brantley got to have "Donuts with Daddy" this week at Preschool. They were both super excited that Daddy was taking them to school....I think that Matthew was most excited that he got to ride in the "monster" truck instead of Mommy's van (which is NOT cool as Matthew told me right after Matt got his new truck). Anyway, Matthew's teachers asked each child questions about their dads. Here are some of the responses Matthew gave (you have to LOVE how sweet and innocent they are):
* How tall is your dad? 1150
* How much do you think you Dad weighs? 500 pounds ( I got a chuckle out of that one)
* When is your dad the MOST handsome? When he wears a tie
* When do you and you Dad have the most fun? when we camp out
* Name one reason why you love your Dad so much. Because he loves to roast marshmallows on the fire pit
* How tall is your dad? 1150
* How much do you think you Dad weighs? 500 pounds ( I got a chuckle out of that one)
* When is your dad the MOST handsome? When he wears a tie
* When do you and you Dad have the most fun? when we camp out
* Name one reason why you love your Dad so much. Because he loves to roast marshmallows on the fire pit
4 comments:
Jennifer...those are precious statements that Matthew shared about his daddy. Love the new blog. Where do you get a fun blog screen like that?? Hope all is well in Auburn. Would love to see all of y'all very soon. ~anne
Priceless...those are comments you ALWAYS want to remember...how innocent!
Well.....how did you change it you computer geek???
Love the blog by the way...did you design it? I meant to tell you last time I saw you.
Julee
Post a Comment