Monday, March 17, 2008

Blog design 101

Ok, I must admit....I am a total computer nerd at heart. I have loved all of the fun blog designs my friends have...but I am super cheap when it comes to paying for something like that. I figure - it can't be that hard to do so I just can't bear to pay $$$ for a cute blog design when surely, I could do it myself.

Anyway, a couple of you have commented on the new blog design and wanted to know how I did it. I found this blog - http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ - and it totally walks you step by step on changing your background, title, etc. I found the digital scrapbook paper (again, free) on http://www.shabbyprincess.com. They have lots of cute (and FREE) paper you can download. Anyway, I just followed the instructions and after a few trials, I had a new blog design!

So...try it out!

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

So inspiring! I might have to try one myself. I'm getting tired of mine.. BTW...Shhh...don't tell Brad I paid for my background ~ not sure he'll see that as a good investment:)

Relishing these Moments said...

Thanks Jennifer. I'll give it a try. And that little Matthew -- if he isn't a little Matt junior. Precious.