Last day of school - I can not even believe I am typing this.....where did this year go? It surely has been a whirlwind year....both kids in school, building a house, moving into the house, dance, karate, soccer, etc. The blog has definitely taken a back seat but hoping that this summer we can catch up. Here is a quick look back...
First day of Kindergarten
Last day of Kindergarten - Class of 2024!!
First day of 2nd grade
Last day of 2nd grade - Class of 2022!
It has been a great school year and we have been blessed with WONDERFUL teachers. Teachers who have truly LOVED on my babies every day, challenged them, prayed for them and just made this year fantastic! So...as much as I am sad that this year is coming to an end, I am grateful that my 2 monkeys are out for summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment