A ~ Auburn
This place isn't just our hometown....it is really a part of me and who I am. It is where Matt and I both went to college, where we ended up moving too, where our babies were born, where I hope we live the next 50 years...B ~ Brantley
This little bug is such a joy in our family. She is just funny....all of the time. I love her laughter, her curls, her little feet, her smile, her silliness...and I love that her favorite ride at Disney was Tower of Terror...fearless I tell you.
C ~ Church (our church specifically - Auburn United Methodist)
D ~ Dog
Not all dogs ~ well, mainly just Lucy. She has been a great addition to our family and we just love her
E ~ Exercise
Ok....if you are reading this, please don't laugh. I have totally fallen off of the exercise wagon after the Montgomery Half...but I am thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be healthy enough to train and run in 2 half marathons this year. 2. And I am so not a runner....
F ~ Family
Matt and I are blessed with a great family. I am thankful that my kids have cousins to grow up with ~ I never had any first cousins at all.
G ~ God
Need I say more....
H ~ Husband
10 years, 2 kids, 1 dog a 1 cat later....super thankful he has put up with me for the past 10 years.
I ~ Internet
In reality, I probably spend too much time on the computer. However, the internet is wonderful in the fact that I can keep up with old friends who aren't so close...
J ~ Jokes
I am thankful that my kiddos have a silly Daddy who will tell them jokes as we are finishing up our dinner each night.
K ~ Kindness of friends
L ~ Lake
I am thankful (and spoiled) that my in-laws live at the lake. It is great that we are able to spend time with our family and my kids get to grow up with the cousins at the lake.
M ~ Matthew
This little man is a true blessing. I still can't believe he is 7...but I love his sweet spirit, his crooked grin, and that he LOVES his mama...
N ~ November
I just love all things fall ~ football, leaves turning, cooler weather....but I especially love my annual girls shopping trip to Atlanta!
O ~ "Other" Family
We have been blessed with such a great support system in Auburn but I am especially thankful for my best friend and her family. They love me and my family like we were their own...and I love them just the same.
P ~ Pumpkin Spice Latte
And all other things with caffeine. Just keeping it real.....
Q ~ Quail
Ok...so I personally don't love Quail hunting....but I love that my children have a Daddy, Pawpaw (and uncles too) that LOVE the outdoors and are teaching my children to love it as well. I am thankful that we can spend family time with Lucy in HIS creation hunting Quail
R ~ Redemption in Christ
Again, need I say more?
S ~ Superheroes
Totally never did a Halloween post...but I am thankful for these Superheroes.
T ~ Time with my friends in Bible Study
I have a fabulous group of women that I am in bible study with....I am still amazed at how the Lord formed this group. However, I am so thankful that He did...and I love my time in the Word with these women. I know that they are praying for me and my family at all times ~ I couldn't make it without my girls!
U ~ Unemployment
Let me clarify ~ I am thankful that the Lord has provided Matt and I with the option for ME to be unemployed. 6 years ago, I was able to become a full time stay-at-home
V ~ Victories
Silly, I know.....but can I get an 11~0??
W ~ Walt Disney World
I am thankful that we were able to take the kids to the most magical place on earth ~ and that we didn't all kill each other in the 8 hour car ride down there :)
X ~ X-rays
It is pretty scary when your little one breaks an arm. I am thankful for x-rays and good doctors...and a healed arm!
Y ~Youngun's
Especially, my youngun's!
Z ~ ZZsss
I. LOVE. TO. SLEEP. Again, just being honest!
And yes, this was a long post...but I have so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!








No comments:
Post a Comment