Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 years, 8 sweet friends and a Tropical Storm....

This time last week Matt and I were here.....

Celebrating our 10th Anniversary with these wonderful friends...

DSC01994
The Wilsons (June 24th), us (August 12th), The Cabbages (July 29th) and the Fosters (August 12th)

It was the best trip ever ~ we laughed, relaxed, enjoyed the spa (EVERYDAY), ate, drank and laughed some more! We had such a great time and I am so thankful for some time away with my sweet husband and some of my best friends!

DSC01955
The girls one night before dinner

DSC01978
And even though the weather on Saturday was a little dreary because of Tropical Storm Alex, we still had a great time. Never fear ~ mudslides can cure anything ~ even a little rain from a Tropical Storm!!
DSC01991

DSC01998-1
Happy 10th Anniversary to us ~ and our sweet friends. Thanks for making this trip so fun and full of such wonderful (and hilarious) memories!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That place looks wonderful! So glad that you had fun. 10 years is a wonderful reason to celebrate!

Molly said...

If I close my eyes really really tight I can almost feel the massages......and then I am quickly brought back to reality by "mommy, can I have.....".
What a great trip!!!! Can't wait for the reunion---hope it's sooner than later.