Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's a crazy life....

I have really neglected the blog lately (not that I think anyone really reads it...oh well, it is helping me remember all of the fun things we have done!).....with 2 kids, 2 schools, Thanksgiving in Auburn and now less than 2 weeks until Christmas - we have been busy! Here are some pictures of all that we have been up to:

DSC_4523
Thanksgiving Day 2009

DSC_4546
Thanksgiving weekend at the farm with all of the Cleggs - Pawpaw and Granmama with the kiddos (and Millie the dog too!)

DSC_4579
PJ day at B's school

DSC01744
Nutcracker by the Montgomery Ballet - these sweet girls LOVED it!

DSC_4596
Matthew's Holiday performance at AEEC

DSC_4653
My sweet little Ballerina's first performance

DSC_4719
And we have even had a little time to see this Big Guy....we hope he comes to visit us with all our Christmas wishes!!

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

I still read!!! great pics;-)

Lauren said...

LOVE that first pic of everyone!! And Matthew's missing teeth :) I miss you guys!