Tomorrow begins a whole new chapter for our little buddy Nathan. Nate was born with microtia (or as we like to say "a little ear"). I love Nate like he was one of my own and he is one of Matthew's (and B too!) favorite friends. We always have so much fun on our adventures with Nathan, his mom Molly and little brother Wilson. Nate will have the first of a series of surgeries tomorrow to fix his ear....so if you think about it, say a little prayer for our friend - the Lord has much in store for this little man!!
"God makes all things beautiful in HIS time" Ecclesiasties 3:11
2 comments:
I am crying again!!! I had just gotten myself under control and for some reason I just clicked on your blog. Thank you so much!! We feel your prayers.
Love that picture of him...so sweet of you.(: I know he'll be fine. Excited for him you know!
Post a Comment