Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm a Kindergartener!!!

Yesterday was a big day in our house....Matthew graduated from Preschool!! It was a bittersweet day - he has been going to the same Preschool since he was 15 months old. We have been truly blessed to be able to attend there - he has made some very sweet friends! We will miss them but look forward to seeing everyone in Kindergarten this fall! And as Matthew said "Mommy, I am a KINDERGARTENER!"

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Go Matthew! You are such a big boy and I LOVE the graduation pics ~ especially the one with you holding the "diploma!"

Molly said...

Can you believe our babies are going to be in Kindergarten!!!!!gr

Rachel said...

That is a huge step for all of you!

LW said...

How exciting!!! And he looks so much older since we've seen you last, next thing you know he will be ready to drive :)