Monday, April 13, 2009

We had a good Easter celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior. We enjoyed church and a great lunch with Granmama and Pawpaw. There was even some golf watching and egg hunting involved. Here are a few pictures from our fun day.
Matthew before church at the flower cross

Brantley was all smiles since I bribed her with chocolate if she would take some pictures - yep, I will resort to most anything for a good photo.

They really can be sweet brother and sister sometimes...

Granmama and Pawpaw came to church and had lunch with us.

3 comments:

Elyse said...

I found your blog on someone else's. We've made one, too; it's nice to keep up with out of town family and friends this way! It was nice meeting your husband yesterday. Hope you get to enjoy our nice weather for a few days...I'm so sick of the rain!

Lauren said...

Love the first pic!! Such a good family photo!!

Wilson's Winners said...

SO cute! That's the best family pic! Brantley's dress is adorable too!