Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crazy coupon lady

Well, I think I have officially turned into the crazy coupon lady! With the economy being as crazy as it has been over the last several months combined with the fact that I am married to a financial planner, I have really tried to cut back and save our family lots of money with my weekly shopping. One easy way to do that - coupons! I have found several websites of ladies who basicially spend all of their time looking at weekly specials and coupons for them (now, where they find the time, I HAVE NO IDEA - I am just glad they do it!). Anyway, I was SUPER excited that I was able to save over $30 on my last trip to Kroger with coupons! $30 - I thought that was a lot.

Anyway, just I am loving find all sorts of good deals, I thought I would pass along some things I have found!

Disney's BOLT - Super cute movie andI thought it would be a fun happy in the Easter BasketIt is on sale at Target this week for $15.99. Click here to print a $5 coupon . Click here for a $4 mail in rebate when you buy pasta. So basically, I just got a new movie for $6.99!!
Big Lots - I usually don't shop at Big Lots but this week, they have Kleenex for 2/$2.50. I checked at Target today and they are $2.50 each. So, basically you can get 2 for the price of 1!
My favorite coupon website is Frugal Coupon Living.
Grab My Button!
She gives lots of good tips and links. I also like Mommy Snacks.net.
So, there you go - I am officially the crazy coupon lady! Hope you enjoy some of the deals too!

No comments: