"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Birthday girl
It is hard to believe that our Brantley is turning 3 tomorrow. Wow - time flies! She is such a joy for our family...can't imagine our life without her. I had so much fun looking back at these pictures of the 3 past years...hope you enjoy as well!
Ok, so I MAY have gotten a few tears!! :) Can't believe she is 3 & it seems like yesterday I was keeping both of them for the first time! Beautiful girl...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Brantley!!!! We love you and hope you have a FABULOUS 3rd birthday!!! The Fosters
Time does fly!
Hope she has a wonderful b'day!!!
AWWWWWWWWWW- so sweet. Those were some GREAT pics. Happy Birthday B!
Such sweet pics!!!
Ok, so I MAY have gotten a few tears!! :) Can't believe she is 3 & it seems like yesterday I was keeping both of them for the first time! Beautiful girl...
Post a Comment