Thursday, November 27, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

is my front tooth!! What an exciting day in our house ~ Matthew lost his first tooth! I about freaked out this week when he told me it was loose...I called our dentist who reassured me it was fine - a little early (but he started getting teeth early) - but it was just fine! He wiggled and wiggled that poor tooth all day long today and right after he got in bed, he wiggled it out! He was so proud and can't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy will leave for him tonight!
We had a wonderful and fun Thanksgiving....I will post more on that later! We are truly blessed and have lots to be thankful for - even a snaggled tooth grin!

3 comments:

Molly said...

WOW!!!! That tooth came out fast!!! Hope the toothfairy was good to him :)

Wilson's Winners said...

Love it! Can't wait to hear about what the tooth fairy brought him!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I love it when they lose teeth. It's so precious to me..those toothless smiles!(: