Sunday, October 12, 2008

War Eagle anyway....

We had a great Saturday in Auburn - despite the HORRIBLE outcome of the game - tailgating with my family. Both my sisters and parents were in town so Matthew and Brantley had a great time with their aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins! We wished the cousins lived a lot closer...Brantley and Matthew are ready to see them again soon! We even took both kids to the game...they really did great and lasted almost the whole game. We were sad for the loss...but oh well - War Eagle anyway!!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Just letting you know I stopped by :)
Great to meet you @ the Pumpkin Patch!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I can't believe all of these AU fans that I have stumbled across accidentally. What cute kids! I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Love the pictures...you're right...War Eagle...anyway!(: