Matthew ~ It is hard to believe that 5 years ago you came into our lives. You are such a blessing to our family - you are funny, sweet, smart, caring and lots of fun! You are a great big brother and Brantley LOVES her "Buddy". I pray that the Lord continues to fill your heart with such a sweet spirit and that you grow to love Him more and more. We love you very much!!!

5 comments:
That is SO good!!!! Have you started putting pics on your hard drive yet?!?!:)
How sweet is that!?!? Loved it!
I LOVE these type slide shows. I really almost cry at everyone!
Happy B'day, Matthew!(:
How sweet! I am enjoying getting to know Matthew at Sunday School!
Jennifer -
You have the most beautiful family! You look just the same as you did several years ago. I loved seeing your slide how.
Post a Comment