Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago today, Matt and I got married. It is hard to believe that 8 years have gone by - we joked at lunch today (we had a fun lunch date since Matt has a meeting tonight) that it has been 8 LONG years....well, the truth is that they have been long and hard at times but SO worth it. We have 2 beautiful children and a great life....the Lord has truly blessed our family. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Happy Anniversay Matt - I love you!

3 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

My how time flies...I'm trying to cherish every moment with the little ones because they grow so fast!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday we were enjoying ourselves at the PWC engagement party for us both. Hope the next 8are just as blessed!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on the eight years! Here is to many more!