Sunday, April 6, 2008

My big boy.....

A lot of my posts lately have been about our sweet little B....especially with it just being her 2nd birthday. Anyway, I wanted to do a post just for my big boy. Matthew got dressed the other day for school and I thought that he looked so handsome - so grown! Where did the last 4 1/2 years go? He is such a big boy these days....wanting to learn how to ride his bike without training wheels, taking t ball lessons (he isn't old enough to actually play this year but the city does a program where they take "lessons" and learn about the game) and really just turning into a sweet little man and a good big brother. Brantley just loves her "Buddy"!

Our new favorite activity is collecting caterpillars in our bug boxes

Brantley loves her Buddy!


2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

I like the new look!

Rachel said...

Hey Jennifer and Matt. Just came across your blog through the Thames'. What a great way to catch up with your sweet family. We are very new to the blogging world, but here is ours: http://thejordanfour.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Todd and Rachel