
"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Daddy's girl
Brantley has become quite a Daddy's girl these days. She only wanted mommy for such a long time...but now if you ask her she will tell you she is a "Daddy's girl!". She LOVES the baby she got for Christmas and last night, I heard her telling Matt "Change diaper Daddy". I, of course, thought she meant that she needed a diaper change...but she was asking Matt to help her change the diaper of her baby. It is fun to see them together - since Matt only had a brother, this "girl" thing is new to him but I can tell, he is LOVING ever minute of it. I don't think he would admit to enjoying changing diapers on her baby....but he is so sweet with B and she already has him wrapped around her little finger! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!!! The things Brad has to look forward to:)
I love him changing the baby diaper - too cute!
Post a Comment